Recently, I talked about a SlideRocket presentation I made for one of my JHU graduate school classes. For those of who you have never used the tool, I figured I’d share some of its benefits. The nine-minute long demo below is an in-depth, detailed explanation of the tool and its many features:
Some of the features included on SlideRocket are:
- Import existing presentations from GoogleDocs or PowerPoint
- Access presentations online, offline and through mobile devices
- Add video, audio, soundtracks and images easily
- Add plugins like Twitter feeds or polls
- Keep track of who is watching the video and what slides they spend most time on through statistics
- Collaborate with colleagues online
- Publish and share online via Twitter, LinkedIn, email, Facebook, websites, etc.
Check out more about SlideRocket here, and let me know if you use it!