If you could learn a new technology tool for your classroom in 30 minutes, would you?
I’d wager that your answer is probably yes. One of the greatest problems with professional development today is that it is lengthy, boring and irrelevant. In order to do my part in combatting that, I’ve decided to feature a 30-minute professional development series on my blog. Yup, you heard me right – 30 minutes!
- Prerequisites (any hardware/software you might need for the tool)
- What is it?
- How is it used?
- What does it look like in the classroom?
- Support (links and places to get support in exploring the tool)
- A culminating activity (to demonstrate your skills with the tool)
- Extension (a section of links and videos to further your understanding of the tool)
Look for the first 30 Minute PD later this week!