Everyone is talking about it. Whether they are calling it Sandy, Perfect Storm, Superstorm or Frankenstorm, it is the biggest thing on the news right now. Looking for a way to bring in this current event into your classroom? Check out these 5 resources:
- Associated Press Superstorm interactive
- Google’s Superstorm Sandy crisis map
- New York Times’ full coverage tracking the storm
- The Atlantic’s article, “Why Sandy Has Meteorologists Scared”
- Wall Street Journal’s interactive comparing Sandy to Irene
My thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the hurricane.