Well, another month gone. This one flew by especially quickly, with Valentine’s Day and both of my parents birthdays all crammed into one week. I hope all of you have had an enjoyable February yourselves, and can’t thank you all enough for helping TeachBytes grow. This month alone, I’ve had 20,000 views on the blog! I can’t imagine a greater sense of accomplishment than to know that the resources I curate and post on this blog might be reaching educators across the world and helping them integrate technology.
Here are this month’s 10 most popular posts:
- 10 Hilarious Hoax Sites to Test Website Evaluation
- Bouncy Balls: A Fun Way To Monitor Classroom Noise Level
- 10 Educational Technology Quotes
- 21st Century Icebreakers: 10 Ways To Get To Know Your Students with Technology
- 5 Online Comic Creators
- Create An Interactive, Label-Based Image Quiz!
- 10 Ways to Use Pinterest in the Classroom
- 10 More Educational Technology Quotes
- LOL of the Week
- 6 Typography Games For Your Classroom