Here we are again, at the end of another month! This one has been dragging on for me, although with this week for a break I should be back and enthusiastic at the start of April! I hope all of you have had an enjoyable March yourselves, and can’t thank you all enough for helping TeachBytes grow. This month, I’ve had more than 30,000 views on the blog (that’s 10,000 more than last month!). During a stressful time at work and at home, I can’t tell you how meaningful it is to me to be able to provide educators across the world with resources that might help them in the classroom.
Here are this month’s 10 most popular posts:
- What’s the Difference Between “Doing Projects” and “Project Based Learning”?
- Problem-Based Learning or Just Another Project? Use This Checklist to Find Out
- What Does Web 3.0 Look Like In Education?
- 6 Websites With Free Public Domain Images
- 22 Ways To Use Twitter With Bloom’s Taxonomy
- 7 Tips to Beautiful Powerpoints
- 10 Places to Find Documentaries Online
- A Google A Day: Google Search Lesson Plans
- Online MP3 Cutter: Clip Audio Files In A Flash!
- Free App of the Week: Number Line
In addition, I hosted my first ever GIVEAWAY this month, thanks to the fine people at GoAnimate. You can enter for a chance to win a year of free accounts for up to 5 teachers and 100 students at your school until Wednesday!