Photo via: @veravanerp
If you’re running late or are simply feeling uninspired when picking out your outfit for the day, these 2 pieces will definitely come in handy: a blue button-down shirt and chunky hoop earrings. This combo can be worn to just about any occasion during any season. Not convinced? Consider the outfit ideas below for work, brunch, date-night, running errands, and much more. You likely already have these pieces in your closet.
- Wear with jeans (classic blue, white or black work best) and any shoe (flats, mules, sneakers, booties, strappy sandals…etc.)
- Wear tucked in to a midi skirt (satin, printed, or solid colors all work), again with any shoe style depending on the occasion.
- Wear half-tucked into a pair of denim shorts (stick to classic, white or black options) and complete with sandals.
- Wear tucked into a pair of dressy shorts (leather, camel, linen…etc.) and complete with sandals, mules, or heels.
- For a cozy weekend look, wear over a pair of classic black leggings and wear a comfy shoe like sneakers, flats, or sandals.
- Layer under a slip dress for the ultimate fashion-forward look. This can be worn with any shoe. Go casual with sneakers or a heeled style for a dressier event.
- Tuck into cropped wide-leg pants (black, white, camel options). For work, try a bootie or pump. For an everyday look try sneakers, flats, mules, or even sandals.
- For a formal event, think ’90s-chic (Sharon Stone or Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy). Tuck the shirt into an elegant skirt or satin pants and finish with a sleek shoe.